Saturday 26 March 2011

God's blodshot eye.





It's been a while since I've posted up something. It has been very busy with exams, and lots of other things a teenager has to deal with, but during those times that I have been busy, there has been something I've noticed. If there's anything that fascinates me I would say it's the sky. I mean, there's just so much in it and no one even realises. It's like a huge blanket over the earth and although it mostly looks blue all the time (okay, I'm starting to sound like a freak) it actually has SO MANY colours. What mostly stood out though is the red sky London had in one of the sunsets, which is what you can see in my photos on this post. And also, before I end this post, I would like to see some suggestions about what I could watch out for next on my little photography expeditions! Comment and you could be responsible for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment