Saturday 15 January 2011

Quite a different point of view.


I have to say, this is one of the best shots I have ever captured being a beginner in photography. As I have previously mentioned a lot of times, I love textures of any kind. This is my best friend's eye, and I compliment her every day about it. I wanted to portray the different textures in just one part of the human face. You can see the natural texture of the skin, so striking, almost close the touch and in contrast to that is the smoothness of the eye. Implying the delicate sense of seeing. The dark hairs on her eyebrows are highlighted to make a contrast between her pale ivory skin. The fact that her eyelashes are fanned out, you can infer from the photograph that in order to see the true beauty of the world, your eyes must be open and so should your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment